Tuesday, April 19, 2011

New Classes!

Hey all! Hope you're enjoying my new digs. Got some new classes coming up and stayed tuned for a Beginning Scrapbook Class coming up in May.

Both of these classes will be at Scrapbook Buddies in Temple City. You can sign up in the store or over the phone with a credit card at (626) 286-2846. The price includes all of the paper and embellishments you will need to complete the project. You just need to bring your adhesive and scissors.


All You Need is Love Class
May 3, 2011

This is a wall hanging that is done on an artist's canvas using paper from Bo Bunny's new Gabrielle line. You'll learn how to distress paper and create flowers using paper from a dictionary. This class will be on Tuesday, May 3 from 6:30-8:00pm and costs $16.00.


A Pocket Full of Sunshine Class
May 15, 2011

After I made this page I kept commenting to my husband how much I love the colors in this layout. Then he reminded me that I should like them because they were our wedding colors.

Duh.

Anyways, this class will be on Sunday, May 15 from 2:00-3:30 and it's only $9! You'll learn how to use glimmer mist with a stencil and how to make some dimensional flowers. For those of you who like two page layouts, I also made this layout that can be purchased after the class as a kit.


Add-on kit

This class is almost full so if you're interested sign up soon!

XOXO,

2 comments:

Michelle McClure said...

I love your new blog, but nothing was wrong with the previous look either. Your layouts are getting fancier and fancier, and now add on pages too, you go girl.

Becky said...

Thanks Michelle! I feel like I have learned more about scrapbooking in the past 6 months than I have the 10 years I've been doing it!

Post a Comment