Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Life is good...no, great!

This year I didn't have a birthday, I had a birthmonth!

With my beautiful girlfriends at one of my favorite restaurants, El Cholo
 I am so blessed to have wonderful friends and family to share the passing of another year with and it inspired me to scrap a new project. I've had Bo Bunny's Vicki B. paper in my scrapstack for awhile now, waiting for the perfect project to use it on. I pulled out some acrylic sheets and got to work!


I used 5x5 acrylic sheets to create this wall hanging for pictures of my husband and our moms on my birthday. You can't tell from the top picture but I am blowing out a candle on a strawberry shortcake from The Cheescake Factory which is alllllll I wanted for my birthday.

And now I am salivating.

Anyways, this class will be on Tuesday, September 27 from 6-8pm at Scrapbook Buddies in Temple City. The cost is $12 and you can sign up over the phone by calling (626) 286-2846. You will need a basic tool kit (scissors, Scrappy Glue, and distressing ink). If you can't make it to the class you can always call and reserve a kit that will include a picture and directions (if necessary).

I can't wait to hang this up in my bedroom to remind me of all I have to be grateful for...

XOXO,

0 comments:

Post a Comment