Monday, March 19, 2012

Pages From the Heart: Celebrate!

My assignment this month for the Pages From the Heart design team was to create a 3-D item. I am always looking for ways to keep my cards contained and I saw this great idea on Pinterest. The best part was I got to snack on Cheez-Its while making it!

This month I was given Authentique's Celebrate collection. It is a great line for a little more "grown-up" celebration.

Authentique "Celebrate"

Cheez-It Card Box


You can read more about how I made this and see the supply list by going to the Pages From the Heart blog.Thanks for reading! Tomorrow I will have a tutorial for how to make the Dahlia flower you see on the Party card.

XOXO,

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Very nice for your 3d submission. It will look good sitting out and by usefull to organize your cards...a win win!

Michelle McClure said...

This turned out great! Now only three more cards for this month.

Post a Comment