Saturday, October 20, 2012

Halloween Pumpkin Wall Hanging for CutCardstock!

Howdy! Happy weekend! It's a beautiful morning here in Southern California. Some light drizzle and cool weather - love it! I am a part of a 2-day crop this weekend at Pages From the Heart and so far it is so fun! But boy do you need stamina to crop for two whole days! I'm off for day two in a bit but wanted to share a project first.

CutCardStock.com is an awesome source for envelopes and cards. Their paper quality is AMAZING. I entered a fall-themed challenge on their blog last month and was so surprised to have won 1st place! I was asked to be a guest designer for this month and here is what I created.


You can view some detailed pictures as well as see what supplies I used by heading over to the CutCardStock blog. Thanks to CutCardStock for allowing me to be a part of your blog today!

XOXO,

2 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Wow! This is wonderful...great idea!

Heidi said...

Congrats!! Love the round frame.

Post a Comment