Thursday, December 6, 2012

December Daily with Scrap it With a Song

Hi all!

Hope you are enjoying the holiday season! The Christmas music is cranked up at our house and the crafting is in full swing! I have a new project up for Scrap it With a Song. This week's challenge is "Step Into Christmas" by Elton John.


This year I am attempting to do a December Daily and this is my page for December 2nd. We made hot apple cider that night from a delicious recipe I found on Pinterest. I'm using a Snap binder by Simple Stories and inserting my own pages using scraps from my Christmas bag. I'll have more pages to share next week!

You can find this recipe for slow cooker apple cider at the Kitchen Treaty blog and I found the cute date labels as a FREE (yes, FREE!) printable. Thanks, CreativityPrompt!

Scrap it With a Song is also having a Design Team call for their next term! It really is a fun, relaxed team to be a part of. Check out the blog for more details.

Thanks for reading!

XOXO,

3 comments:

scrappymo! said...

Your DD page looks great...I am using that same binder and my own papers too!

Off to check out that blog linky

Michelle McClure said...

I'm so impressed that you are tackling a December Daily. Let me know how it goes. Love your merry sign.

Michelle McClure said...

Saw your notebook on CutCardStock today! You can totally teach in a class or make and take.

Post a Comment