Thursday, May 23, 2013

For Better or Worse Wedding Layout

Howdy!

Today I have a layout I created using sketch #112 from the latest Sketches in Thyme challenge. This sketch was a two-pager. I must admit, I had some trouble with this. I have gotten so accustomed to doing one page layouts that this was a challenge for me!


Paper: Echo Park "Sweet Day"

I used pictures from a wedding that I was in last month. These are some of the pictures from the professional photographers. This sketch was perfect for fitting in lots of these beautiful shots in front of the historic Whittier Post Office.

Check out Sketches in Thyme for this and many other great sketches!

Thanks for reading!

Linking up with:
The Memory Nest: Whimsical Wednesday #5

XOXO,

6 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Becky - love what you did with this great sketch. The combo of colors and embellishments is wonderful. Hope you will share this crafty 2 page layout on whimsical Wednesday.

Leslie Germain said...

So glad you linked up Becky. That page is gorgeous.

Roxy said...

Hey Becky, soooo in love with your pinwheels and camera!!! Also loving the doodly twine! Hugs, Roxy.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

So beautiful! Such a great take on the sketch and the photos are so pretty with this Echo Park collection.

Raechelle Bellus said...

you did a fantastic job on this! The colors and great little details are wonderful. Such a beautiful and fun layout.

Michelle said...

Your layout turned out great! I love how you used the baker's twine!

Post a Comment