Friday, July 5, 2013

Playing With Fire Layout

Happy 5th of July! Hope everyone had a safe and fun day yesterday. I spent most of the day eating with family and watching fireworks. It was a lovely day!

Speaking of fireworks, the first challenge of the month for Scrap it With a Song is "Fireworks" by Katy Perry. Very appropriate!


I used the word fire as inspiration for my layout this week. While I was in Vegas last month, my friends and I went to the Gordon Ramsay BURGR restaurant. It was amazing and I highly recommend it! The decor of the restaurant was fire, with a wall of fire near the entrance. It's a play on Ramsay's popular show, Hell's Kitchen.


I used this sketch from My Scraps and More Sketches:


Check out this challenge on the Scrap it With a Song blog. Thanks for reading!

Linking Up To:
Paper Issues - Hey Good Lookin', What's Cookin'? (Gordon Ramsay burgers, that's what! YUM!)

XOXO,

1 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your layout Becky. Great take on the sketch.

Post a Comment