Thursday, January 2, 2014

Everyday Life Layout Using Glitz Designs

Happy New Year!

Here's to an amazing and crafty 2014!

Today is a new reveal over at The Memory Nest. This month I am working with the Finley line by Glitz Designs.


Fun right?! Love all of the ombre designs and that owl makes me happy! This is a great kit with tons of options and 5 sets of letter stickers. And if you know me, you know I can never get enough of alphabet stickers!


I created a layout using this funny picture of my dear husband "working." I don't scrap enough "everyday" pictures so I happy to be able to use this one. I used acrylic paint (note to self: next time don't play with paint while still wearing your church dress...) for some splatters and lots of layering because I loved so many of the patterns in this collection. I added a hidden journaling tag with some pretty wired ribbon from my stash.

There are so many options with the kit! I'll be back with another project later this month. In the meantime you can pick up this kit over at The Memory Nest!

XOXO,



1 comments:

Doreen Vasquez said...

I'm jealous you get to play w/ that paper pack!
Great layout! I love the splatters, layers, and the slanted style of the page!

Post a Comment